- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Nurse call bell system
- Full fire precautions in compliance with the ‘Fire Regulatory Reform’ legislation
- 4 person lift
- Full central heating & fitted carpets
- Assisted bathing facilities
- Hoist facilities
- Fully furnished; but arrangements can be made to bring your own furniture
- Large plasma digital flat screen television & DVD player in main lounge
- Large print books available
- Weekly visits from hairdresser
- Twice weekly visits by manicurist
- Weekly visit by aromatherapist.
- Regular visits by chiropodist
- Full entertainment schedule
- On- going staff training ( designed round the specific care given at Broadland House)
- Radiator & storage heaters all covered to prevent risks of burns
- Thermostat control valves on all water supply, to prevent scalding
- Fully secure and user friendly garden
HEALTH CARE SERVICES
Doctors: Ludham Health Centre covers the home. All residents register with one of the three doctors in the practise.
Chiropodist: A Chiropodist visits every 6 weeks.
District Nurses: Visits are requested by the home as & when required.
Physiotherapists: This can be arranged through the local surgery.
Optician: Lords an optician in Stalham visit’s the home on a regular basis & will visit on admission if necessary.
Dentist: Dental visits can be made through the surgery, but if a previous dentist has been used, we will endeavour to keep on their listings.
Wheelchairs: These can be ordered from the Health Authority if required, or purchased privately.